Stylish gowns, soft fabrics and beautiful hues are the key ingredients of any happy bridal party, but when you have a group of lovely ladies with all sorts of fab personalities, you have to take it a step further. Which is why we’re turning to the experts at Joanna August for some tips + tricks on mixing and matching, so those besties can really let their individualities shine through. Scroll to put together that gorgeous, eclectic and cohesive look.
ONE: ONE STYLE, SEVERAL DIFFERENT LOOKS
Letting your girls rock their own individual styles doesn’t mean saying “goodbye” to that chic look you’ve always dreamt of. Nope, with Joanna August, there are so, so many wonderful options in gown choices (and I mean wonderful), your girls are certain to look dreamy AND feel comfortable, too.
- Choose a convertible dress that will look great on bridal parties large AND small. Joanna August’s Sammy will bring your look together with a full skirt, but allow your maids to choose from over 25 different options in tying the bodice.
- Keep it simple with Joanna August’s Sonya Top, a convertible top that can be worn with the V-neck in the front OR back. (Awesome.)
- Play with straps. The Joanna August Jennifer has straps that can be tied several different ways (think criss-crossed in the back, a halter or on the shoulders), so your maids will look cohesive in the same silhouette with just a subtle variation that will speak volumes.
TWO: FIND A THEME OR DESIGN DETAIL THAT UNIFIES
Sometimes all you need for that mix and match look to come together is a sweet little detail that stands out in every gown. Think a uniform fabric or a certain stand-out detail, without getting too matchy-matchy. It’s what we call the definition of stunning and Joanna August has a plethora of different options to take your maids to next level pretty.
- Rope detailing is your friend. And when it comes to Joanna August’s stunning options in the Parker, Eleanor and Catherine dresses, it’s also one of the prettiest ways ever to dress your maids.
- Don’t be afraid of a little pleating. With the Joanna August Abby, Amber and Cindy dresses + the awesome Scarlette Jumpsuit (!), your ladies can really make a statement with their individuality, all while tying it all together with one single (amazing) detail.
- We love a good ruffle and when it comes to dressing your girls in romance, Joanna August’s Lolo dress is most definitely the way to do it right. (It’s fabulous.)
- Want a look that is a little bit sassy + sexy? Start thinking more along the lines of spaghetti straps or cut-out detailing… that will most definitely do the trick.
Ready to mix and match your way to the happiest + prettiest bridal party ever? Visit Joanna August today to choose the perfect gowns for you and your girls. You’ll fall head over heels for the flattering silhouettes, beautiful fabrics and drop-dead gorgeous styles. We promise.
from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/2kA7hq1